The weekend is upon us!
- Participating address list now available as a PDF here
View them on a Google map here (separate layer for each day).
End the summer with a clear-out… and help maintain our status as South East London’s undisputed champions of bric-a-brac!
This will be the 9th year of this hugely popular event, and applications are already starting to come in… Why not join them? Last year, dozens of people in Brockley, Ladywell and St John’s took part, and many more grabbed a bargain. Delve into your cupboards and lofts, sheds and garages…
It’s completely free to take part, and you can participate on either or both days. It’s a great way to meet your neighbours; why not talk to them about running or sharing a stall on one or both days?
Help promote the event by displaying our poster (below) outside your house. Just click the image to access the downloadable and printable PDF version. Or get creative and make your own poster, to display nearer the time!
The list of participating addresses will be available here to download from lunchtime on Friday 10th September. We’ll also have links to the online map to help navigate around on the weekend.
How to take part
- To be included on the list of addresses for the event, just send an email to:
- Make sure to include your name, house number, street, postcode and email address. State whether you want to be included for Saturday, Sunday or both days. NB: We will not publish your name or email address – just your address.
- To ensure your address is included on the map, please ensure you email us your details by 9am on Thursday 10th September. The map will be made available on the Friday.
- In our experience, to have the best chance of attracting visitors, try to arrange a small cluster together with your neighbours.
- The Brockley Society, Ladywell Society and St John’s Society take no responsibility for items on sale.
- Goods are sold as seen: returns are at the discretion of the vendor.
- In the event of bad weather, individual participants decide whether or not to go ahead.