To enable us to make this community event a success would you please take a moment to fill in the registration form below. The information we gather will help to plan the day and make the new photo as memorable as the picture taken in 1918!
We welcome everyone to come along to this event. You do not have to live or work in Brockley!
Please tell us about yourself!
Notice on the use of Personal Data:
The Brockley Society (“we”, “us”) will use, store and process the personal information about you that you submit to this website in the followings ways:
- anonymised personal data will be used by us (or by a third party researcher employed by us) to analyse the effect of the First World War on Brockley and how the Brockley community has changed in the last 100 years following which we will be free to publish or broadcast such findings;
- statistical information on the number of attendees for the “Brockley: Then & Now” photo event to be held on Sunday 19 July 2015 (the “Event”) will be disclosed by us to potential sponsors in order to attract sponsorship and funding for the Event;
- we collect names and email addresses to verify that registrations are unique and to contact you with details about the Event. Other than contacting you with details about the Event we will only contact you if you have expressly consented to being contacted about your recollections of the original photo or the First World War.
Except for the express purposes set out in this notice, we will not share any information you have provided with commercial third parties, including third party advertisers.
By clicking ‘send’ and providing us with your personal information:
- you agree to us processing your personal information for the purposes set out in this notice; and
- agree that, when you give us information about a third party e.g. your spouse or children, you are confirming that they have appointed you to submit information on their behalf, they agree to the processing of their personal information by us and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal information will be processed.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information please contact us at chair(at)brockleysociety.org.uk