11am – 4pm, Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th September
This will be the 7th year of this hugely popular event! Why not end the summer with a big clear-out, and help maintain Brockley’s status as South East London’s undisputed champion of Bric-a-Brac!
Last year, dozens of people in Brockley and Ladywell took part, and many more grabbed a bargain. Delve into your cupboards and lofts, sheds and garages… It’s completely free to take part, and you can participate on either or both days.
Applications are already coming in thick and fast; why not join them? To attract visitors, try to get a small ‘cluster’ together with your neighbours, or near your street.
And it’s a great way to meet your neighbours; why not talk to them about running or sharing a stall, on one or both days?
Help promote the event by displaying a poster outside your house (download here), or get creative and make one of your own!
The final list showing the day(s) and addresses will be available here for download from lunchtime on Friday 6th September. Be sure to return then and download it! We also plan to have an online map to help navigate around on the weekend.
How to take part:
- To be included on the list of addresses for the event, just send an email to:
- Make sure to include your name, house number, street, postcode and email address. State whether you want to be included for Saturday, Sunday or both days. NB: We will not publish your name or email address – just your address.
- To ensure your address is included on the map, please ensure you email us your details by 9am on Thursday 5th September. The map will be made available on the Friday.
- The Brockley Society and Ladywell Society take no responsibility for items on sale.
- Goods are sold as seen: returns are at the discretion of the vendor. Caveat emptor etc.
- In the event of bad weather, each participant can decide whether or not to go ahead.