11am – 4pm, Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th September 2020
The weekend is upon us, and the address lists are now complete!
Download as a PDF here.
View them on a map here: http://bit.ly/BrocSaleMap
Or use this QR code to take you straight to the map:
Last year, dozens of people in Brockley and Ladywell took part, and many more grabbed a bargain. This year we are joined by St John’s Society, creating an even larger spread of addresses. Delve into your cupboards and lofts, sheds and garages… It’s completely free to take part, and you can participate on either or both days.
Applications are already coming in thick and fast; why not join them? To attract visitors, try to get a small ‘cluster’ together with your neighbours, or near your street.
And it’s a great way to meet your neighbours; why not talk to them about running or sharing a stall, on one or both days?
Help promote the event by displaying a poster outside your house (download here), or get creative and make one of your own!
The final list showing the day(s) and addresses will be available here for download from lunchtime on Friday 11th September. Be sure to return then and download it! We also plan to have an online map to help navigate around on the weekend.
How to take part:
- To be included on the list of addresses for the event, just send an email to:
- Make sure to include your name, house number, street, postcode and email address. State whether you want to be included for Saturday, Sunday or both days. NB: We will not publish your name or email address – just your address.
- To ensure your address is included on the map, please ensure you email us your details by 9am on Thursday 10th September. The map will be made available on the Friday.
- The Brockley Society, Ladywell Society and St John’s Society take no responsibility for items on sale.
- Goods are sold as seen: returns are at the discretion of the vendor.
- In the event of bad weather, each participant can decide whether or not to go ahead.